4-1/2" Type 27 (Flat) Non-Woven Surface Conditioning Flap Discs.
These flap discs are manufactured using premium SIA Fiber non-woven surface conditioning material with the newest in anti-loading, run-cool technology. Impregnated throughout the nylon material with abrasive grains, the SIA Fiber material has an even three dimensional grain distribution structure. Available in Brown - Coarse, Maroon - Medium, and Blue - Very Fine grades. The retail price for a pack of 10 discs is $99.99.
Primary Advantages of Surface Conditioning Flap Discs
- Surface Conditioning Flap Discs condition, clean, and finish work piece surfaces without undercutting the base material.
- Surface Conditioning Flap Discs produce a brushed or lightly grained finish, especially suitable for stainless steel applications.
- Surface Conditioning Flap Discs have layered flaps which last five times longer than traditional flat hook and loop discs.
- Surface Conditioning Flap Discs mount to a standard grinder with no special backing pads required.
- Surface Conditioning Flap Discs are available in a conical shape which enables the fullest contact between the work-piece and disc surface
- Flap discs grind and finish at the same time, saving both time and money.
- Flap discs remove material aggressively. Its removal power is equal to depressed cool center wheel but it works safer and offers a better finished surface.
- Flap discs have a lightweight design to reduce operator fatigue.
- Flap discs are easy to use and requires very little surface pressure. Its especially cool cutting permits light contouring and avoids burning work-pieces by overheating.
- Flap discs last up to 30 times longer than conventional fiber discs due to their overlapping flap construction.
- Flap discs assure consistent performance as new particles are continually exposed during the life of the product.
- Flap discs, due to their tough construction, allows for aggressive edge grinding.
- Flap discs in conical shape enables the fullest contact between work-piece and disc surface.
Primary Advantages of Flap Discs
We are a broad line supplier of abrasives, metalworking, maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products for industrial customers. We support the manufacturing sector through many industries including: aerospace, agriculture, automotive, casting & foundries, defense, electronics, energy, furniture, medical, metalworking and plastics / composites. Please call (908)-892-2865 or e-mail email@example.com for any questions, or if you need an item you do not see on our website.